Travel stipends are available for students or postdoctoral associates based on the quality of their scientific contribution to the meeting. Determinations of travel stipends are at the discretion of the Symposium Chair and/or their Organizing Committee. Funding for travel stipends has been generously provided by our supporters. Decisions about travel stipends are made depending on priorities, the number of requests and the available funding.
To apply for a travel stipend, you must first submit an abstract for consideration of an oral presentation or poster presentation. (click here to submit an abstract if you have not done so already) Once your abstract has been submitted, you can then apply for a travel stipend. Please have the following available when submitting your travel stipend request:
- Special URL Access Link e-mailed to you after you submitted your abstract (click here to recover your Special URL Access Link if needed)
- Short statement explaining the need for support
- Letter of recommendation from your advisor
The deadline for funding requests is May 1, 2018. NO REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER THIS DATE.
EPR TRAVEL STIPENDS
Two types of award are available:
- Student award: Complimentary registration plus $400 toward travel expenses
- Postdoctoral award: Complimentary registration plus $300 toward travel expenses
To submit your travel stipend request, access the Special URL Access Link e-mailed to you after you submitted your abstract. (click here to recover your Special URL Access Link if needed)